jvclgoj

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vasectomy Surgery - Should I Have One?

Deciding to have vasectomy surgery is a very important choice for a man to make and the final decision should be left up to you. Not your family or wife after all it is your body and you must live with the consequences for the rest of your life. If youre a man that intends to never have children again then you may be a good candidate to have this procedure done. If you KNOW, not just think you never want to have children again in your life time then you might want to explore the possibility of having vasectomy surgery.

Remember that having vasectomy surgery will in most cases stop your ability to deliver viable sperm to your mate so pregnancy doesnt occur, having this procedure like any operation will not guarantee that you will not get a women pregnant. Abstinence is the only 100% way to avoid this. Generally the success rate is very high, well over 99%.

Vasectomies are for birth control but will not protect you from STDs such as Aids, Gonorrhea, syphilis or any other sexually transmitted disease. Some people even develop a false sense of security after having a vasectomy and ignore the risks involved with having multiple partners, using the excuse that they will not get the girl pregnant as a reason for not protecting themselves. Safe sex is always important when youre not in a long-term monogamous relationship.

Here is a list of items you may want to go over before having the big SNIP.

-Am I certain that I never want to have children in the future?

-Although the success rate is very high, its not a 100% that this will work for me.

-I have discussed my choice to have vasectomy surgery with my wife/partner.

-This is a very quick and relatively safe surgery, however like any operation there are dangers and the risk of complications.

-I assume I will never have children, but just incase I change my mind in the future do I want to go to a sperm bank prior to surgery and have my sperm preserved.

-I have done all the research I can think of to make sure I have all the facts I need to make an informed decision.

-I have consulted my doctor and asked all the questions I could think of and Im confident that I want to have the procedure done.

This is only a short article about vasectomies. The bottom line is its your life and doing as much investigating and research as possible will help you to make sure you make the right choice. Dont be shy about making a long list of questions to ask your doctor. Sometimes people are intimidated by there doctors because you dont have the vast knowledge he/she has. If a doctor is evasive or trys to blow off your questions than be persistent if you still cant get your questions answered then find another surgeon.

J.P. Miller is a free lance writter and website promoter. If you would like more information about vasectomies please click the link click here for more Vasectomy information

Safety Advantages Of Four Wheel Drive
Loanconsolidate96516
Penis
Who Invented Front Wheel Drive
How
Four Wheel Drive Conversion Kit
Ujdvdrod
4 Wheel Drive Conversion Kits
4wd Gmc
Acs General Chemistry Exam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home